Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
I’m leery of massage parlors due to the possibility that they may have ladies who are trafficked and not doing it on their own free will. The thought of being with a woman who is being forced into being a SW is what I want to be a part of. I steer clear for that reason alone.
I'm assuming there's a typo in the second to last sentence there, in that you DON'T want to be a part of it, but yes - it would be a harrowing life to be forced into that. Thanks for caring about fellow humans!

To some degree I understand there are people who just can't or don't want to think about how it would feel to have such a poor quality of life or the circumstances that could lead anyone to be trafficked/homeless/destitute/addicted etc., because it makes it more real - or perhaps it's unfathomable to think it could even happen to them or someone they know? I think about that stuff all the time...honestly my sense of empathy is out of hand that I'll even feel sad about a discarded piece of furniture of the side of the road....Idk...I think growing up watching The Brave Little Toaster did something to me lmfao.