Thread: Why do guys flake?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HemisFairGuy View Post
    Nothing is ever guaranteed. You being a woman who chooses this profession you should know that and not dwell on it.
    You need to tell yourself that it’s for sure the moment you here a knock on that motel door. That being said if you don’t, then don’t take it personal or ask on a board why men stand you up. Just deal with it, ignore it, and move on to the next.

Trust me, I feel the same way when I go out of my way to go and see you and you look like you just woke up and not even done up. But I don’t say shit, just decline the session and move on.
    Two things are certain in this world, death and taxes. I myself do NOT "flake" or play games. I would not dwell on the fact that yes, people do flake and some actually have a legitimate reason to not show up. Shit happens. They are probably much more anxious to see you than you to see them. After all they made the choice to see YOU not vice versa. If you take anything that happens in this "hobby" personally that is when drama and mental anguish will distract and torment one.
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 02-13-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.