Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
Ok guys, hear me out on this....

I agreed with Bankshots earlier that I didn't think OP was new to this-

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...l=1#post849885

Something just doesn't sit right with me about OP's responses and I found it odd that he would come here fresh to the community on a campaign of open and honest dialogue and on a quest to change a community that he just became a part of, and not only that, that it would the very first post he makes to welcome himself to the community. It seemed very strange to me. I also mentioned to MathGuy there were more red flags.

I have pulled some of the things he has said, and although the quotes are not posted in order, I promise if you go back and read his responses, everything I have quoted is there in his
posts.

I could not figure out why Shinepro would say OP would get himself put on lots of DNS lists by making this thread, and then I realized, OP did not make this thread for the purpose of creating an open dialogue or creating change within a community he just became a part of. All of that is smoke and mirrors.

OP created this thread because he is obsessed with this lady and trying to circumvent the fact that she blocked him. OP is pretty slick and manipulative, despite the fact that he tried to frame her as the "manipulative" one. OP is manipulating us to participate in his thread that is really a public outcry to circumvent the fact that he has no other ways left to communicate with the object of his obsession. And not only that, by painting her publicly in a light that she used him and he is a heartbroken victim and getting us all to agree with that, he can guilt her into feeling awful by blocking him and possibly hope to force communication.

Pretty slick and IMO, obsessive and crazy.

OP is not new or fresh off the farm at all. Op has not been manipulated. OP is manipulating.

OP wrote his very first opening post in this thread on the VERY DAY she blocked him. He did not wait to give it time for the dust to settle and to let both parties have a chance to breath. As soon as she blocked him, he came here and created his campaign....the very same day. Please read this paragraph.

OP is obsessed with his object of affection. This may be a product of the fact that OP just got out of a 15 year relationship and is looking for something to cling to, but nonetheless, he is obsessed.

OP repeatedly states within this thread that he is hoping Provider A is reading this and she will contact him, so that he can circumvent the fact the she has blocked him.

And since he hopes she is reading this, he makes his attempts to try to make her feel guilty.

I don't know about you guys, but if I was Provider A, I would be fucking MORTIFIED by this guy.

(and to the guys reading this, please think about how you would react if it got to the point that you had to block a lady you recently saw and she did the same?)
You are an extremely smart lady and I don’t know why no one else has observed this. I love this community because it’s so peaceful and respectful and I believe the adm

in here and the guides do an incredible job, I’ve had incredible times visiting ladies using this platform. Having said that, I’m shocked they have allowed this thread to continue. This on some levels could be considered cyber stalking but what’s my opinion worth. Ladies here already have to be so careful, hence the intense screening and in all honesty this is a prime example, selfishly I don’t want any women to not join or leave because of this.

To the provider in question, if you are reading this the men here stand in solidarity with you on your absolute right to cut off contact with a client at any time and clients have got to understand that and move on. A lady I had several great sessions with retired, just a fabulous person and I hated to see her go but I fully respected her decision and that was the end of that. I wished her well and then scoured our home for another encounter. It’s just that simple. Most of us here are like that, so please keep your head up, this too hopefully shall pass

To the Op, please read Chloe’s statements carefully, and really examine yourself please. I have lightly said and I believe one other has said, this might not be the hobby for you. You have come across a caring community here and even though I don’t know you I want the best for you but the best love you can give someone is to let them go if they so desire. Let this lady have some peace clicking on coed, although I hope she is like a lot of ladies here who click on our home check their private messages, create an ad, then go about their business of providing incredible encounters and life in general. Op in the most non gay way lol, we love you, we hear you , we respect you now hear her and move on with your great life.

To admin ck and all of the site guides thank you for providing a great community and I am beyond indebted to you guys. I have had some incredible experiences

To my our home family happy hobbling and to those in Louisiana affected by hurricane Laura our thoughts and prayers are with you.