Thread: I caught feelings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I totally agree Elmer. I do not know if CVK is right in her assessment or not because we ARE only getting one side. The cynic in me agrees with her. The non-cynic side sees someone who just needs to get it out there.

But it is time to enter the acceptance stage of grieving and move on. One can either handle the emotional chaos that comes from great hobby appointments or not (true for both genders). But going on ad nauseum is not going to change things, whether that is manipulating or healing.

I found some solid insight early on in this thread, but now after 10 pages it is starting to be just regurgitation. Time for me to stop posting to or reading this thread.

Stay safe!
    So did she block him and move because she is a lying and manipulative bitch? Or did she block him and move on because he is an obsessive stalker?

I am sure the truth falls somewhere in between.

My issue with him is that he came here to paint her in a negative light before all of us in this community - to tell us how she made him feel like "garbage".

OP was successful in getting others to come forward and make negative statements about the ladies here....

Quote Originally Posted by texan1 View Post
    If you come off desperate or needy, they will play off that. The hell bitch I allowed to damn near ruin me played me from the first second I walked in. I gave her a lot of money, a car, and a lot more I won't go into, the whole time feeling like I was outside myself saying what are you doing?!?!? But doing it anyway. Wounded dog is what I call it... she poured on all the sad stories until I felt like I had to "save her".... listen to me please!!!! It is a game to most, not all, but most... you are a mark, a John, whatever you want to call it....
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Op, this is a P4P site...NOT Match.com. Now this part is serious, you should never disclose personal information and NEVER do outcalls to your house. Never forget that we are just tricks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    +1 on what Tyboy said.
    You aren't the first or last this has happened to. Just consider yourself lucky she blocked you. There are some that would have milked every dime they could from you.
    How is she supposed to come forward and respond to that after being cast in that light? Should she come on this thread and try to explain herself after she blocked him, wallow in the drama pool he created for her, and let everyone here make her feel like an asshole?

He sure knew how to rally up the troops here in his favor and claim his victim status before she ever had the chance to make her case. And if she responds now, not only does she have to deal with his manipulation of attempting to force communication, she gets to deal with a whole thread full of people who don't even know her telling her what a bitch she is for trying to block him and get herself out of an uncomfortable situation.

You are right, Ben, in that we don't really know cause we are only getting one side, but my my gut feeling says that he is bordering on obsessive. Why? Because he created this thread to get her attention, and because he came here to tell us how manipulative and wrong SHE was and she made him feel like "garbage"....and yet he still posts here that he wants her to read this and get in contact with him???

She moved on. She is not responding here. She isn't making negative comments about him in public and she isn't here making threads about him and how he has wronged her.
    Last edited by chloevankatie; 08-27-2020 at 11:07 AM.