As a provider OFTEN we hear "wow, would feel so good to take this condom off", "maybe 1 day you trust me to go raw", "can I just take it off, I wanna feel you so bad" "let me take it off, I promise I'm clean". And the list goes on and on.

Then ahhhhh, and I say "see now we have nothing to worry about because a horny man doesn't always think clearly, and aren't you glad I said no"?

And go on with my day. I mean he didn't try to slip it off without my knowledge, he didn't hold me down to force it on me. So to me no real threat. It's mentioned as a "in the heat of passion" comment so often. I don't flag him, I will give a reference and honestly don't say anything because to me it's actually not what I remember.

I have lots of clients who say that and next time say it again. Do you think I should flag that guy and mention it to a reference because in the heat of passion he says that? It's oh so common, believe me it is.

So ladies and gents, what do you think?

I think as long as he didn't get sideways and sneaky or forceful there is no real threat. But lately I've been asked by references "did he try bbfs". My answer is, I'm not sure if he mentioned it (because it would wipe out a bunch of guys), but I have him as a great client who I would see again.

Opinions. I don't like giving false references and 1 persons experience may not be the next persons for sure. I'm just not sure if I'm giving the correct references!!!