Thread: Advice regarding OF girl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Do not pursue her on OF. Don't even hint to it or ask about meeting, (that means dates included), AT ALL...NOT on OF. Because she will never pursue that convo, even if she's interested because the chats are monitored.

Hit her up elsewhere like email or IG but be discreet and mention that you're subbed to her OF and mention what your handle is on OF.

Ask her, if she requires screening for sessions and if so, let her know where she can send the screening requirements and where she can reach you at. Then the ball is in her court.
    Keep it sweet, simple, (discreet) and to the point. Sending anything else might come off a bit presumptuous....

And I say "do not mention anything else" or go into detail because doing so, may put her at risk, especially on legit sites, and also if she's trying to be UTR. She may not even offer sessions. And if she doesn't, just apologize and thank her for her time and hope she understands and isn't irritated. Because legit content creators (even legit models, masseuses and dancers) have a tendency to get a bit irritated when they are approached about sessions because some people automatically assume they must also be a provider. Which isn't always the case.

Hope this helps and I wish you luck on your endeavors.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-20-2023 at 11:17 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)