Thread: What qualifies a TCB Taking Care of Business)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkittykat123 View Post
    In my brief months here I've come to realize that TCB (Taking Care of Busines) means different things to different folks. I would like to hear from both sides what qualifies as TCB for you?
    Not waiting until 50 min before session saying you are going to be 1.5 hours late. Then trying to blame it on traffic when I looked at Google Traffic map an all green. NO TRAFFIC. So if you are lie and use traffic as an excuse. Make sure there is actually traffic. The lie does not work anymore.

Being on time, returning text and dms within a reasonable amount of time. Not using outdated pics that do not show you gained 50 pounds. There is one Provider here still using pics from 2005 or so. yes, 20 years ago. I laugh every time I see her ad come up.

Treat people with dignity and honesty and things will be fine.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Not waiting until 50 min before session saying you are going to be 1.5 hours late. Then trying to blame it on traffic when I looked at Google Traffic map an all green. NO TRAFFIC. So if you are lie and use traffic as an excuse. Make sure there is actually traffic. The lie does not work anymore.

Being on time, returning text and dms within a reasonable amount of time. Not using outdated pics that do not show you gained 50 pounds. There is one Provider here still using pics from 2005 or so. yes, 20 years ago. I laugh every time I see her ad come up.

Treat people with dignity and honesty and things will be fine.
    The amount of times I've had the "I got a flat tire" excuse is atrocious lol but it's slightly amusing when folks use traffic as an excuse when there is none, or they booked an appointment during traffic hours expecting to make it in "non-traffic" time. That's simply poor planning and not thinking ahead. If you live on the opposite side of Austin and book an appointment between 3pm-6pm, expect it to take a minimum of 35-45min depending on where you are exactly. And avoid 35 at all costs. I also live by the "if you're early youre on time and if youre on time you're late", but I'm talking like 5min not showing up 15-20min early and then hassling the woman about it. Common courtesy is unfortunately lacking in today's society as well as respect, especially in the hobby. Because of the new age of providers and hobbyist in my opinion. There's some good ones for sure, but I've definitely had more poor encounters with hobbyist and providers who joined after 2020. They don't make them the same anymore.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy