Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BBFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    P.S. Just as an example. I have been in this industry for almost 4 years now and my DNS list was about 135 lines long. In the last three months it has almost tripled to 370+. I had to hire an assistant to filter through what has now become a veritable cesspool of an industry. Us providers are having a massive problem right now. Like the duck metaphor, all may look the same to you men who aren't on the other side of this mess, but the feet are pedaling furiously. Things have changed, get with the program, it's time to stop protecting this nonsense.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Thank you Miss V for explaining and telling how it really is. You guys will never know what we have to deal with on daily basis.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you should do what works best for you. Although I feel empathy for the issue you are raising I also see the overarching issue in many facets.

For example you also list “Sorry no AA” I have often messaged ladies to see if there could be an exceptions. It has only worked out negatively once. Most of the time it was related to a bad past experience. I would have missed out on some wonderful ladies if I did not inquire. But again do what’s best for you.

@MissV it has been too long since I’ve seen you. I may need a deep tissue massage. I’ve been working out a lot lately and my shoulders could use some work.

What the hell does my “sorry no AA” have to do with this BBFS issue we are having. Nothing so please stay on topic or make your own thread!!!!
    Last edited by SweetArielRae; 07-31-2018 at 03:50 PM.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No worries 😉

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    What the hell does my “sorry no AA” have to do with this BBFS issue we are having. Nothing so please stay on topic or make your own thread!!!!
    Hi Ariel,

My point is even if someone clearly states publicly a position they may feel differently in private. You clearly state in your signature “No SS Greek or BBFS Sorry no AA“ I am say that even though you stated something publicly I would still be tempted to ask you about the AA item in private. Btw I have been tempted your pics are amazing.

Anyway do what ever works for you. Blast names, don’t blast, block, don’t block, or just vent your frustration. In the end it’s all up to you. You are your own gatekeeper. Others will do the same. Now I digress.

I wish you the best play safe and enjoy your day.

Most of my messages come directly through text. The sad thing is I’ve seen this one person before and yesterday it actually struck a nerve.

WinnDixie you’re such a sweetheart

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Companion Rose Somerset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post
    Hi Ariel,

My point is even if someone clearly states publicly a position they may feel differently in private. You clearly state in your signature “No SS Greek or BBFS Sorry no AA“ I am say that even though you stated something publicly I would still be tempted to ask you about the AA item in private. Btw I have been tempted your pics are amazing.

Anyway do what ever works for you. Blast names, don’t blast, block, don’t block, or just vent your frustration. In the end it’s all up to you. You are your own gatekeeper. Others will do the same. Now I digress.

I wish you the best play safe and enjoy your day.

This is literally the shit these women are talking about. If she says she doesn't offer certain services or to certain people, don't go asking for it anyway. That's the upsetting part. You're either not reading the information, or you are and just blatantly ignoring it- WHICH IS WORSE. Assuming that we'll change our minds if you DM us is shitty, disregarding our preferences is shitty. Stop being shitty.

Austin’s Good Time Gal
    Follow me on twitter for availability, pictures, & candid thoughts — @rosesomerset
    Screening Form- https://form.jotform.com/80618842244155
    rosesomersetatx@gmail.com
    P411 ID — P238377

200/hhr 300/hr

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Yesssss exactly!
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Somerset View Post
    This is literally the shit these women are talking about. If she says she doesn't offer certain services or to certain people, don't go asking for it anyway. That's the upsetting part. You're either not reading the information, or you are and just blatantly ignoring it- WHICH IS WORSE. Assuming that we'll change our minds if you DM us is shitty, disregarding our preferences is shitty. Stop being shitty.
    I respect your opinion as well. One response would be is that I’ve learned to not assume anything until it is confirmed. I have know idea if the lady even has access to the account. I’m no longer surprised when a lady says “oh my friend set that up for me”

Btw I’m not into skat either. I’m pretty standard in my play.

Back to the the OPs post do what you like. It will all work out.

Very Well said Miss V!!

If you are dumb enough to ask a lady who boldly stated in her signature, ads, website, and bios that she does not offer BBFS you deserve to have your handle blasted. Ladies get blasted for old/fake pics, bait and switch shit service, poor attitude/tcb so why should the shit clients be immune to this. Clearly you can't read and deserve the shit that comes your way. I've seen 2 providers openly post offering BBFS. If you want to raw dog a ****** contact one of those ladies and stop begging us providers who dont to provide it to you.

Exactly SweetArielRae!!

@shortround not sure why a lady not seeing AA clients has anything to do with BBFS. Not all of us girls have such policies but it's her right as a provider and her body. Not seeing a certain race and not allowing a client to raw dog are not even on the same wave length. If she chooses not to see AA clients thats her right and if she has it posted then you need to respect her wishes and move on. Begging her to see you or to make an exception for you doesn't sit well for most providers. It shows us you like to try to bend the rules and not follow them. Her choice in not seeing AA clients doesnt put her at risk physically. Her not offering BBFS is also her right and if she posts that she does not offer it then do not contact her asking her to. BBFS puts her and the whole community at risk. You dont catch an std etc by seeing someone of a certain race. You can and most likely will with repeated BBFS.. Her choice to not see a certain race and choosing not to expose herself to an std etc are not the same.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-31-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Thank you Brittany. I honestly could not have said it as nice as You did.

No Greek SS or BBFS

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Thank you Miss V for explaining and telling how it really is. You guys will never know what we have to deal with on daily basis.
    When Ms. V speaks it's like E. F. Hutton... People listen !!!

Thank you Brittany. I honestly could not have said it as nice as You did.
    Britt always has a way with words.

Now i'am getting outta here before these women chastise me........

Verified Hobbyist BCD DarthVader's Avatar
    I think admin put in the block option in messages, so you don't have to deal with them. I wounld like to think most guys read the bio before scheduling.
    I don't think that "these guys" should continuously harass you about it. Harassment should get them booted from the site, but they'll just create another account.
    I never expect or want BBFS because of disease issues. I came sexual active in the 80's and AIDS was some scary shit before more was known about it. I don't DATY because of safety reasons.
    BBBJ is ok with me and that might be a double standard, but I'm less likely to contract something in my view.
    The cheap guys might be the ones asking for it, since the easy sites are gone, so maybe a price hike is in order for you to dismay it.
    P411 is also an avenue for better clients I would think.
    I'm always picky in that I like to see at least one picture of the providers face.
    What the hell am I supposed to write here?
    I like Sci Fi and long walks on the beach.
    I'm just trying to get laid. Sheesh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Britttany,

I can agree with you as well with the exception of Begging. Begging is not one of my kinks. I’d also make a horrible sub.

However I love your pics as well. Women with curves are my weakness.

I used the word begging because to me in a way thats what it is. Approaching a woman who has otherwise expressed that she has no interest in seeing x, y and z and asking her to see you even though you know she has already said to not contact is begging. You are begging her to see you even though she doesnt see AA. You are begging her to give you a chance..give you the time of day. You know she has no interest as its already stated yet you still try to anyways. You are begging her to make an exception and break her rules. She said I don't do this and this or see this type of client. You being AA knowing she doesnt see AA clients and ignoring what she said and then contacting her anyways.. is you begging her to see you.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-31-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast