Thread: Scam - Winter Kay Jackson Visit 11/04/2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lol, it was on E, I posted a review about being ghosted and they didn't approve the post and stating no date took place so there was nothing to report, eff that place.

Yeah that place has become a huge shithole since it the fosta/sesta changes. It was once the best most helpful hobby board around but no longer. It is now of absolutely no use whatsoever for hobby purposes. It does nothing to make the hobby safer or easier. It actually prohibits anything that could be useful but encourages users to implicate themselves in what could one day be used against them legally all the while removing anything from the site that could be used to defend those people with an entrapment defenses.

Its really suspicious if you ask me and the number one reason I would never incriminate myself there ever again.

For the life of me I can not figure out why anyone still uses it rather than come here. In all the large hobby markets this site dominates yet here hardly anyone makes use of it especially the ladies. I assure you if the ladies all started using this site to let people know where they are and what days they are working the guys would follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    Lol, it was on E, I posted a review about being ghosted and they didn't approve the post and stating no date took place so there was nothing to report, eff that place.