Thread: Scam - Winter Kay Jackson Visit 11/04/2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think its a bit ridiculous that you can't post a negative review unless a date took place, so getting ripped off three hundred bucks isn't considered review worthy? How many other guys wrote a negative review about this happening only to be told "A date didn't take place so there's nothing to review." This is the main reason why I only deal in cash.

Deez I didnt see anything removed from his post here. You must be talking about over on E. They will not allow alerts to be posted at all and they will remove any review that didnt actually take place to help protect the ladies who do this imho. Yet another reason to completely avoid that place. Here if this happens to you just leave a post like this in the alert section no need to make a review as this carries more weight and is viewable by everyone where the comments in a review would be hidden anyway to those who dont have verified status here or premium access over on E. On E a review of this type would be removed immediately anyways as to protect the lady who is robbing gents under the guise of "we dont allow reviews of sessions that didnt actually take place". Its really hard for a session to take place when the lady has you pay in advance then stops responding to you and keeps your money. Over on E there is absolute no recourse for when this happens since they removed the alert section. I dont even know if you can post about this in the locker room anymore over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    I think its a bit ridiculous that you can't post a negative review unless a date took place, so getting ripped off three hundred bucks isn't considered review worthy? How many other guys wrote a negative review about this happening only to be told "A date didn't take place so there's nothing to review." This is the main reason why I only deal in cash.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lol, it was on E, I posted a review about being ghosted and they didn't approve the post and stating no date took place so there was nothing to report, eff that place.

Yeah that place has become a huge shithole since it the fosta/sesta changes. It was once the best most helpful hobby board around but no longer. It is now of absolutely no use whatsoever for hobby purposes. It does nothing to make the hobby safer or easier. It actually prohibits anything that could be useful but encourages users to implicate themselves in what could one day be used against them legally all the while removing anything from the site that could be used to defend those people with an entrapment defenses.

Its really suspicious if you ask me and the number one reason I would never incriminate myself there ever again.

For the life of me I can not figure out why anyone still uses it rather than come here. In all the large hobby markets this site dominates yet here hardly anyone makes use of it especially the ladies. I assure you if the ladies all started using this site to let people know where they are and what days they are working the guys would follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    Lol, it was on E, I posted a review about being ghosted and they didn't approve the post and stating no date took place so there was nothing to report, eff that place.