Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Mental Health Breaks in this world are important..

Setting designated work hours and allowing yourself to enjoy your vacation time will not end the hobby world as we know it...

Will people complain? Yes... But, you are human Sweetheart.. You are allowed to be sick, take time off and to turn off the world and walk away so, that you can come back refreshed.

Now, some people cannot do this,, and that is a choice...but that does not mean, that the people who have decided to prioritize their own personal lives as much as their professional lives are any less dedicated.. They have just decided to set boundaries..

Boundaries are not easy to set and keep.. Especially, in this world.. But to give at the level we do...on both sides... I think it is necessary...

I hired an assistant so, that I can step away and people can still get references but that isn't always an option for some people and some of my clients only want to speak to me... So again, they know that when I'm sick, with my family or at my real world job that they need to have patience...

Just find a way that works best for you Ms. Nikkole.. If you are happy then everything will work out...☺️
Yes you are correct. To me if IB'm off and with family and off and not with family decide when I pick up my phone. I need to set more boundaries for myself, but if I'm not in front of my family I take a peek. But regardless day when I am working, who is someone to offer to cuddle or massage me. People pay me to do that to me. Who do they think they are? To me, they are trying to get over, and to me it pisses me off.

Like the guy I saw last month had a great time. Asked for a rate "for him". I simply asked, "who are you"? Like seriously. You just insulted me and I don't accept that from people I've seen many times. By time I was done with him, he didn't see me and I was fine I got meaningless apologies and I bet he doesn't do that to another working lady.

I don't mind being kind and friendly, I don't mind a text to check up on me. A friendly happy holidays on holiday time. But to ask to use my time, in which I would normally be compensated. It's a insult to me. I try to not take it as such, but it is.

If anyone thinks I need a massage send me a gift card to massage envy lol. Jk. Well no I'm not