GFE,

You Continually make broad brush statements when someone makes a specific and narrow point. My reply was not a pro Obama reply. You keep making it a partisan issue and like all trump supporters, you drag obama into the convo. My comments speak to the measure of the man, not his politics or political party. Trump supporters constantly bring up Obama and Hilary, neither are in office and have stayed relatively quiet during the trump presidency. Focus on thes facts which are real and self contained within the GOP and trump’s world. 95% of the political issues and failures are GOP vs GOP infighting or trump vs GOP. That is real news. The steady and constant stream of personnel departures that trump picked. That is real news. Russians steering our election. Yep, but so what. That’s what governments do. They work to destablize other governments and ensure their desired pick wins. Straight from the CIA manual. I can guarantee you that’s what we do as a country for decades. So you trump supporters beat your chests about fake news like it’s new. You say Hilary and the russians...like that’s new. Here is real news. Trump does not care about his supporters, the white house,or any political party. What he cares about only is leveraging his position to benefit him and his family. That’s his only goal. That is real news based on facts. Checkmate