Thread: How do you like your beer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    I've decided I don't like the overwhelming, in-your-face hoppiness to be found in most of the IPAs today. I like European lagers, especially, Czech, German and Belgian if it has to be beer. But I've been spending a lot of time trying a lot of the hard ciders and pear ciders to be found out there. I don't have to deal with the excessive hoppiness and there's no bitter aftertaste. Woodchuck and Angry Orchard have been getting my money and my attention.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Served by a beautiful lady like the OP..

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Ice cold from the tap (or glass bottle), not sweet. Preference is Coors, Red Stripe, some Mexican, most dark beers....
    As long as it's not overly sweet, flavored, or out of a can I will probably like it.
    Those with access to my cell phone pics, they know I enjoy trying out different beers as well as wines.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Guest BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    I've decided I don't like the overwhelming, in-your-face hoppiness to be found in most of the IPAs today.
    Amen Brother. Don't know why the obsession but I'm with you regarding the more traditional or European profiles. And because of my loosely followed diet for the last couple of months and my general "lightweight" ability to handle alcohol as I age, I can only drink a couple, so I want them to be exceptional in flavor so I can savor the moment.