Thread: eclipse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, it was totally cool! I went to the center of the totality band (the yellow line on the maps) in Oklahoma, chasing clear skies, which I got.

I got to see the totality in its awesome splendor: saw the halo, the red beads, the diamond ring, and Sun?s red corona flares! Even dared to see the diamond ring for just a quick second with the naked eye. That’s perhaps the most bedazzling sight a human can ever see from this planet. Didn?t go blind, as far as I know, for now. Now, If I start mixing up the hobby girls in my reviews, I?ll know then if I went blind!

I even saw the planets in the night sky of the totality: Venus and Jupiter quite close to the sun, and some stars! It was fucking cool!Took some amazing photos.

This makes it the third totality in my life that I got to see.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 04-08-2024 at 11:29 PM.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!