Thread: Babydolls dallas - visit 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    That sucks that it happen to you but

1. I would had kicked her to the curb when her friend showed up even after you told her no you don't want her friend to join you and

2. I would not even had said yes to going to the room upstairs.

Now that Baby Dolls is owned by Rick's, the dancers are pushing the upstairs rooms real hard and even pushing the $150 bottles. Telling you you need to buy a $150 bottle before you are allowed to get dances in the area behind the main stage.

That is not true but many guys fall for it.

From the description of the dancers you wrote, sounds like she is Cuban. Was she Cuban?

That is one of the M O. They get a guy to agree to get a room or a VIP booth (like at Bucks) and then a few minutes later their friend or friends will come by with their hands out.

Then if you tell them no, you don't want them, you only want to be with their one friend, they start cursing at you in Spanish.

They tried that with me at Bucks and were never successful. Not only did I kick the friends away I also kick the girl I initially picked away.

Complain to the Managers when that happens. I have and the Managers don't like the Cuban girls pulling that BS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow

For what you paid, I could have had the best night I've had in a long time with a provider or two of my preference... WOW

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnQ1769's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nastymand View Post
    For what you paid, I could have had the best night I've had in a long time with a provider or two of my preference... WOW
    WOW is correct. If I had that coin, I would have all the top providers lined up for weeks.