Thread: Shiba Inu

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post
    I’m kicking myself for not getting into crypto sooner. My friend told me about Shib last freaking year and I never bothered to set up an account. I was busy with the regular market, made enough to buy my next few Tesla’s :) But now I finally set up with Crypto.com and found a new coin, Dogelon Mars currently at .00000XX at that price point, I’m all in, buying a bit every day and will hold for the duration. I’m finally in baby!!! :)
    Good luck.. although with the cult following Elon has it'll undoubtedly rise quickly.. I'm pretty sure it technically market manipulation but the SEC doesn't do anything to anyone else so I don't expect much in the " rules" department.( But boy you know he pissed off Bitcoin with that move)
    *But wait isn't that crypto supposably only able to be used on that Mars civilization he's supposably building? His rockets don't make it to the moon ( as far as I'm aware none of his rockets have landed on other planetary soil)but somehow he's got construction happening.. I'm thinking it's still in blueprint .*
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 11-08-2021 at 10:27 PM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..