Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
Girl, fuck agencies. My thing is I won’t just let me be blunt: it seems like you don’t screen at all. And true indeed we don’t screen the same way because obviously we’re not the same person. Having said that, in my opinion, you’re playing with your own freedom. Even considering P411 as a reliable source, that’s terrible. The site is just about as bad as this one. so what if they have OK but they’re not recent? Then what are you gonna do? I mean if you are satisfied with only one client a week knock yourself out. Lol. Personally, I’ve been around for over a decade. I’ve never had any issues, but I’ve value my freedom, lol. But you do. Go ahead and screen how you see fit, or lack there of. Whatever you do be safe and I’ll be smart. This may look crazy, but I promise you not trying to be rude once again I’m using voice text and sometimes voice text has a mind of its own. Lol
Haha �� ok. I will certainly continue using three different forms of screening that have kept me safe and free from having to rely on women in this business who have nothing else to lose.�� Facebook is full proof? That's hilarious. P411 with references is no different than using s board handle and reviews. It's a step of screening, not the only one. Same with getting a name to the room a guy is in, but I rarely do outcalls because I don't have to much.

I'm not seeing 10 guys a month, so I can afford to say no to anyone who does not have what I require for a meeting. It's ridiculous how I have three ways of screening to get through and you claim I don't screen at all?

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Ignored