Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln F Stern View Post
What the OP fails to realize is that sites like OnlyFans, Fansly, Loyalfans etc.... all take a cut (usually 20% of everything you earn off their site) which seems fair, they have the site to run.

But, Credit Card companies can start to refuse to allow charges from those sites and suddenly that $1000 per hour girl can't charge it because the CC won't allow her. It happened to O.F. and caused Fansly to gain members.

I am sure there are ladies on those sites that arrange IRL dates but for the most part those sites are peep shows, and they rely HEAVILY on residuals, IE the re-occurring monthly subscription people pay. She charges 10 a month for you, she gets 8. She has 100 members she gets 800 a month for posting nude content all in the safety of where ever she is. She can sell custom vids with safety.

So why would a girl charge 1 grand an hour of in person companionship? Easy.... she is not in touch with the provider world site of life and what pricing reality is. A lady can charge what she wants, who knows maybe she quoted you that high a price to shut you down because in reality she does not provide. Think about it, she tells you that price you get all bent out of shape and move on. (like you seem to have done) she don't have to worry about you bugging her any more.

And if it is discovered that Only Fans and the other sites are fronts for prostitution, then the legal trouble they are about to get into will probably kill them.
Just had a member ask me what my rates and my menu is .. I'm like not sure what you are talking about/ good way for my act to get closed