Thread: Every Guy's Dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post

So to answer the question I would say Jackson square in the daytime
    Damn, that's pretty hardcore. Nice work.

You're right about the crazy stuff guys are into. I've asked more than one sex worker what outlandish stuff guys have requested. One girl said the guy wanted her to grind her heels into his nutsack while she flicked her cigarette ashes on his tongue. Asked another recently and I guess she thought I was asking for myself. She said as long as it didn't involve shit or blood, she's good. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
    Damn, that's pretty hardcore. Nice work.

You're right about the crazy stuff guys are into. I've asked more than one sex worker what outlandish stuff guys have requested. One girl said the guy wanted her to grind her heels into his nutsack while she flicked her cigarette ashes on his tongue. Asked another recently and I guess she thought I was asking for myself. She said as long as it didn't involve shit or blood, she's good. WTF?
    Back in the early 00s a 18 year old started working at Caseys in Mobile. She and I ended up super close so I was privy to all her tales from work. There are a lot of depraved stories I could tell just from her alone but the few that stick out are. The local Mobile weatherman saw her 3 times a week. He always wanted the same thing. She would shove and eggplant up his ass and degrade him like he was the worst human on earth while he beat it (he provided the eggplant I guess he liked a certain size and shape). The other I wont name because he is a member on all the boards had her stand on his sack with stripper heels on. That she said she enjoyed since its what she wanted to do to every lowlife that came and used her pussy. I cant tell you how many people she would piss and shit one but it was a lot. Its seems shit and piss play is way more common than you think.

I wish I wasnt so vanilla but I cant help it I just dont get off on anything strange. Its not that I havent tried I have. I have had a dozen women who acted like they were the queen of the prostate massage try and do mine and all I felt was discomfort and pressure. I wanted it to work as I have had countless guys tell me its the best nut you will ever get but for me nothing.

I dont even really enjoy doubles other than its nice to have two girls share giving you head or to have a pussy in your mouth while another girl blows or rides you but honestly I get more or as much out of 69 with a clean freshly showered 20 something.

Literally the only thing that turns me on that can be considered the least bit odd I guess is titfucking. I love fucking titties. Nothing excites me more than to have a ample chested girl lay on her back and let me thrust till I nut or layback and have her cradle her tits around jr and move up and down till I blow. If anything makes me a perv its that well that and the fact that when I was 20 I made up my mind that I was going to nail a thousand plus women before my junk quit working.

Yep, just call me vanilla too then. I'm not into kinky stuff at all. But I do LOVE them pussylips. Titties are nice, but I can enjoy an "A" cup as much as a triple "D" as long as she's clean. Sores are a turn off tho. If she's got sores all over her, my junk won't work no matter how hot she is.