Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
They are not getting them. You have to email them. Let me know if you need the email addresses. I haven't reported anything, I'm sure they are sick of seeing the reports by now. And I'm sure the entire board knows who is being reported and why. Very clear cut. Some people are troubled, I'll have to remember them in my prayers. This industry doesn't have to bring the fangs out, but like I said, in every city there is 1, sometimes they have a sidekick. But being good to people doesn't go out of style. Houston raised me into the provider I am today, I can handle it.
I'm sorry I thought you were asking where the button was lol I've just been sending PMs but yeah I'm sure they're beyond over the BS at this point. This is exactly why I tell clients to not give my numbers out to providers because unfortunately I don't trust everyone and they may appear nice to the hobbyist but they show their true colors to the rest of us in private. I do hope they have an epiphany moment and take a hiatus from the BS and get their mind right and realize a lot of us could actually be quite helpful. This younger generation isn't built the same anymore though. Sometimes we all need to put our pride aside and accept our own faults. The admin don't get paid to deal with the cat fights and it's gotten really old really quick. Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon enough.