Thread: Anyone seen Kim22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar

Anyone seen Kim22

I messaged her today and was wondering if anyone has seen her before? Shes closer to me than anyone so far so thats a plus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by nofacedude View Post
    I messaged her today and was wondering if anyone has seen her before? Shes closer to me than anyone so far so thats a plus.
    Great sex, tight kitty, nice bbbj... the only negative is that she doesn't like kissing... would see her again in a heartbeat, gorgeous girl with great hygiene.

In order to get ahold of her I would suggest reaching out as soon as you see a fresh ad posted, she is usually avaiable daytime/early afternoon... not evenings.

Edit... she just posted! Lucky day!!
    Last edited by richardscott; 04-10-2024 at 12:48 PM.
    - RichardScott - The Honest Reviewer

i got in contact with her. it was indeed a lucky day for me. there were several other girls there as well that looked really nice. I may have to make them a regular stop.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by nofacedude View Post
    i got in contact with her. it was indeed a lucky day for me. there were several other girls there as well that looked really nice. I may have to make them a regular stop.
    How many other ones

three including her. one on couch and another doing her hair in the restroom. I was a little caught off guard at first then I channeled my college days and just ignored them and did my thing. as I was leaving they were asking when the "doubles guy" was showing up so that explained that. all were attractive.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I was that doubles guy. Kim always has a variety of doubles partners that are top notch and rotates as well.