Thread: Is ASPD down again?

As of yesterday April 13th I have been unable to pull up the ASPD site using Opera, Firefox or Intrenet Explorer.
    Has anybody else been having this problem?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I was JUST going to start a thread on this. I can only get in sporadically, and this is the error message I receive:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Are the tech dudes overseas, btw? I'm confused by the British spelling of apologize as "apologise."

I'll just spit it straight out, another board I belong to called AHC (AfterHours Central) has also been under attack. Don't some pathetic losers have anything better to do with their lives? Are they bent out of shape 'cause they can't even PAY to get laid?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It's not working for me either, so it's not just you. Although, it seemed to only start happening sometime today (Mon 4/13). It was working this morning (around 8 AM CDT) but I could not access is around 10 AM.

BCD member

Talking

Well lo and behold, ASPD is down again. No word of when its coming back up again. Just pending at the moment.
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o