Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Date: 3-22-09
    Provider: Brittany Bella
    Phone or Pager: 713 820 7595
    Email Address: BrittanyBella@gmail.com
    URL / Website: http://www.freewebs.com/brittanybella/hello.htm
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: West Houston (aka East San Antonio)
    Appointment Type: InCall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: bbbj, mpcfs, liberal NE & SE
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr
    Fee: $$50
    Total Paid: $$60
    Was Tipping or Up selling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? yep - website photos accurate
    Hair Color and Length: a little past shoulders, blond with streaks
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: None noticeable
    Smoking Status: Not sure, but no smell noticeable
    Where did you hear about this provider: ASPD, previous contact
    Provider`s Body: Slender, tall, smallish natural on top, great rear … I don’t tend to notice tats or piercings unless they’re over the top -- nothing over the top
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? The energizer bunny on aphrodisiacs!
    Comments: I had short notice and an itch to scratch .. fortunately, Brittany was available and up to the task. Set a date in her Westside temporary location (a nice little hotel). Had to wait a while for her to get ready. She was initially dressed in a gray business suit with a very short skirt and lingerie underneath. Made for a really nice effect when she stripped it off. (I got comfy at the same time). We got started with some mutual NE & SE while she still had the lingerie on. As we progressively peeled it off, the action got hotter, at we were soon in the midst of her simultaneously performing some oh-so-excellent BBBJ, while I was exploring the south liberally. After maybe 10 min of this, Brittany goes for the glove. I love how she always acts (maybe not an act??) like she just can’t wait and really wants to fuck. We started in reverse CG, then CG, then a long time in doggy, finally finishing after a long time in several mish variants (legs up, down, one leg up, one down, etc. etc.). All this to the tune of Brittany style “encouragement” (things like, grunts, fuck me, harder, more, etc etc) -- to get the full effect you have to imagine that in a tone like she thought she would die without out.

Finally, spent after a really aerobic, sweaty and very exciting little afternoon pleasure session.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yeah, if you think you are up for the task!

Welcome to the club. She's one of a kind.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar