Thread: Miss Sushi: Miss sushi made my year!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Miss Sushi: Miss sushi made my year!

Companion's Handle: Miss Sushi
    Date of Visit: 01/01/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS text
    Phone Number: (512) 765-5190
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?40486-Miss-Sushi
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: BBBJNQBS, DT, MT, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 20 minutes
    Donation: $100
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Pink. Over the shoulders.
    Smoking Status: Yes but not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/caucasian
    Companion Description: Slender, phat ass, perfect supple breasts, pretty smile,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!!!!

Public comments:
    It starts on New year's Eve. I had plans to meet up with my ATF. She takes forever to get ready. I tell her that I have to be with my family before the ball drops. She keeps making up excuse after excuse. It's nearly 12:00. So I leave and meet up with my family and we have a decent New year's celebration. I get home I try to sleep but I cant. I search through the ads oh2 hoping that someone is awake and willing to see me so late at night. I messaged a couple of girls nothing comes of it. I could desperate and search through list crawler. I messaged a girl there and she responds but her incall is out in the middle of nowhere. I make the drive out there but get spooked because the address I arrive at looks like an old abandoned compound. I go back home fall asleep angry that I didn't get any for New year's eve. I wake up the next morning, search 0h2 again. I come across sushi's ad. It looks very intriguing. I message her and she gets back to me in less than 5 minutes. I'm thinking okay this is going to happen. We set up the appointment discuss the donation all the usual stuff. I get to her and call and tell her that I'm here. 5 minutes go by no response. I wait for another 5 minutes. She responds and apologizes because she was in by her phone when I texted her. I reply it's okay I no big deal. I ask her I can come up. Silence. I text her *I'm still here.* Crickets.. I wait for over 30 minutes with no response. At this point I start looking for someone else to visit. I'm making appointment with a casual companion that I see every now and then. I send sushi a text message letting her know that I am leaving because she never responded to my text message. I leave and arrive at the other girls incall. I tell her that I'm there and now she's not responding. FML RIGHT..!? SUSHI text me back. She apologizes. She tells me she was having difficulties with her phone and that wasn't able to receive her send messages. I think to myself yeah whatever blah blah blah. She makes me an offer I cannot refuse. I rush back to her incall. I wait in a parking lot for 10 minutes I'm thinking she's going to bs. But she doesn't! I Rush up to her room and she gives me the best bbbj of my life! I'm glad I was patient with her because she made it up to me big time! I look forward to seeing her again and again and again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Op. Miss Sushi is always fun.

I notice this is your first ever post after being registered on the site for over 1 1/2 yrs. Just curious how you got screened by MS without any activity on this board previously?

A'Man

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Screening

Alternative screening.