Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: PSA to potential clients regarding Providers advertising BBFS

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    The real world hates us. Then in our own little society we sucking bare dick and talking about the next one. "I'm a better prostitute than she is".

Sounds ridiculous. Love everyone the fucking world hates us already. Then come here and say providers doing this or that. I got no facts on another provider or why so I don't speak on it. I'll still take her leftovers when he decides it's my turn.

Bar flies are a upscale in societies eyes. Hey? Horny is horny. I know only a couple of people who haven't fucked raw at least once in their lifetime
    I'm talking about with anyone. Most of us are parents.

My DM is always open if you feel insulted or need a ear to listen.

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    LMAO! I would NEVER. I don’t deal with women that attack other women out of pure jealousy. She may just be trying to stir the pot to get a little exposure, or maybe she’s big mad bc she believes in offering bbfs. Whatever the case may be I can’t relate. I have never felt jealousy towards anyone in my life, I don’t have slow times, don’t bend my rules and most definitely DON’T care if I hurt anyone’s feelings by making this simple announcement. I believe I’ve made myself more than clear and if she wants to keep making my post more relevant by making herself look jealous & insecure then she has definitely succeeded. For future reference, I normally only do doubles with Mila Jynx, but maybe you should go see Alyssa, the lady sounds like she really needs the business.

Hope everyone has been having a fantastic 2021 so far
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Doubles with Mila you say thank you for the mental image now I just got to find the time to make this happen
    P411

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Doubles with Mila you say thank you for the mental image now I just got to find the time to make this happen

Definitely, she’s my fave ❤️��
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4