Thread: Review of Red Headed Julie and Rilee Moore

<div align='left'> I had my first ever doubles session today with Julie and Rilee. I had seen Julie several times and throughly enjoy being with her. As it was my first time with a pair, I was a little nervous. Knocked on the door and was greeted by both of them. Julie was wearing a cute black nighty and Rilee had on a sexy pink one. I had only seen Rilee by her pictures and let me tell you that she is even cuter in person. Both of them greeted me with a big kiss and smile. I recall Rilee had on some lipstick or gloss that was yummy. Introductions and greetings and then off to the room. Some small talk while we undressed and then the real fun began. As I laid between them we kind of alternated kissing each other. Mouths were everywhere and it was wonderful :blink: BBBJ from one then the other till I couldn&#39;t stand it any more.

I needed a distraction so I asked Rilee to SOMF. This helped for a little while but you know a guy can only take so much stimulation and that damned piercing Julie wears never fails to satisfy. As always CIMNQNS :P :P :P I am very happy at this point. We talked for a while and they were very pleasant and good conversationalists (my big word for the day) I don&#39;t think either of them stopped touching or stroking me the whole time we spoke. After a bit we were off again this time with me and Julie in a little 69 not sure what Rilee was upto but all I can tell you is that Daddy and the Boys where very entertained. After a bit I suited up and having not had Rilee I decided to check out the undiscovered country. A little MISH that was very tight and satisfying. Once Julie grabbed for the Boys it was all over. We sat around talked and since I had to go back to work :( I got up dressed kissed them both and out the door I went. What a great time! I should tell you that I was so satisfied that I forgot to pick up my watch from the night stand :huh: Julie brought it to me though. Men, if you want a great time at a heck of a bargain these are two ladies that you must see. Their special this week $$.8 all inclusive for the hour!!!</div>

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I&#39;m glad you had a good time. I was thinking of jumping into that same situation as you did, it would be my first too. Maybe I should just motivate myself and just do it!!