Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Mish, Doggy, CG, Reverse Cowgirl, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black - Medium length
    Smoking Status: Could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Petite, great personality, nice smile, nice body, nice hair, some tattoos, easy to talk to, sexy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Likely would have exceeded had I not read reviews, but I did - those reviews set a higher expectation and she met expectations set by previous positive reviews.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I'll edit this part to add details later on. Just wanted to post a positive review before I forget.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar

Follow up - some details

I had actually reached out a couple days prior. I received a reply back on Sunday 1/3 and woke up feeling randy. So we texted back and forth - I gave her updates on when I'd be ready and she responded in kind. Getting into the building was easy - she gave clear instructions. She texted the room number when I got to the elevator. Beautiful demeanor from the moment she opened the door. I really like it when women are easy to talk to. The more comfortable and relaxed you can be around a person, the more enjoyable the experience can be. I know it goes both ways - luckily I didn't have a lot of stress on my mind that morning and came in pretty relaxed. We spoke about random things for a while and then got down to business. Started out 69 and then went from there - various positions for 10 min or so - got soft after a while so she finished me off BBJCIM at my request. At two points during sex, she said she was cumming. I love that shit most. Sometimes hard to tell if women are being genuine about this, but if she was, she made an effort to convince me she was being real. After the session, I washed up, gave her a hug and left. This was a great way to start the day and am glad I met her. Would recommend.

Can't figure out how to edit the original post, but her number is (737) 247-2235
    Her ad
    Last edited by OswaldBates; 01-07-2021 at 12:20 AM.