Passing through your region this weekend.

Stay connected on OnlyFans! 22 more subscriptions on sale!

❤Activities❤
Cuddling, VIP massage, BBFS, CREAMPIE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, DATY, holding safe space for you to let that shit go using reiki & divination, counseling, shamanic chakra balancing, providing proprietary mental health nutritional supplements that improve relationships & foster personal development.

Carina is one of the few 'Above Board' providers out there. Many issues can be handled from a distance if we can't get into the same physical time space. Carina is not a vibrational match to fear.

❤Quotes from Happy People❤
"If every woman did what she does, it would be the end of divorce."
"I've never felt this relaxed."
She's a real miracle worker."
"Carina is a physician's physician."
"The kind of doctor America needs right now."

❤AVAILABILITY❤
Sunday DECEMBER 27 BY PREPAID APPOINTMENT ONLY.

But you can follow on OnlyFans!
https://Linktr.ee/GoddessCarina

CONSIDERATION
❤1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
❤Outcall +$100

eXchange:
❤BRING YOUR “A” GAME❤
Show up fully. No mask.
No texting.

❤BE CLEAN & SOBER 4 this sacred Inner -G eXpansion.❤

❤ASK "WHEN can we get together?” when you CALL for screening. She doesn't want clients with compromised integrity & impulse control issues. Remember, karma follows you everywhere.

❤Always CALL. All questions. You cannot pass screening or negotiate a time via text.❤ Read that twice.

❤ When you call, pls identify yourself with your real name, age, ethnicity, occupation & a nice photo. Ppl who show up in masks will not be allowed in. I said bring your Awesome.

Carina only sees good students, with good intentions, good emotional maturity, good manners, and good karma.

All jealous immature boys who didn't pass screening, you may attempt redemption by joining Carina's OnlyFans on sale now! (Rated in the top 15%!)

Donations visible upfront!

❤About ❤
-She loves cologne & beards!
-Carina loves to receive thoughtful gifts, flowers, plants & gift cards.
-Your gifts allow her to study law- finance- trading- alternative medical training & private real estate investing.
-Carina has over 22 years of alternative medical training.

❤PICS, REVIEWS & DIRECTIONS on LinkTree!❤

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE

https://linktr.ee/GoddessCarina

Dallas location will likely be Irving (I know I Know) or 635 and 75. Monday and possibly Tuesday only. Get on Radar to request future availability notifications. Sunday passing through Texarkana to Dallas or Tyler.
Dallas callers us 214-440-1675