<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 30 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Audra:

You use the word stalking and the fact that someone is doing that to you worries me...greatly.
Stalkers typically have a mental disorder of one type or another from research I have read.
I&#39;m going to guess that he&#39;s not being so overt (i.e. following you, just showing up at places where you are) since you mentioned emails.
Nonetheless, unwanted emails and phonecalls, anonymous or otherwise are still something that need dealing with.
I havent really had to deal with over excessive email thing so I&#39;m afraid I don&#39;t have any great advice.
If I am wrong and he is following you etc you really need to think about involving a third party (lawyer) and fairly quickly. I&#39;m not being OTT in that suggestion, so please don&#39;t brush it off as not necessary. Stalking can get out of control fairly quickly and that&#39;s why most States have some really tough laws on this type of behavior. The stalkers will downplay and justify it...but dont let him if he tries to do that. I do know how intimidating it is to feel stalked so I feel for you. Maybe that&#39;s what you need to explain to him...tell him that&#39;s how his behavior makes you feel (stalked)? I dunno, it&#39;s hard to say without knowing the gent in question...
If you need more help and support please dont be afraid to reach out.

Camille[/b]
Camille has some very good points as well as several others have mentioned, but my first suggestion of course, which I am sure that you have already done, is to not accept any future financial obligations. P4P at that point does not exist. It is very important that you handle the circumstance with kid gloves as mentioned above, all people are unique and need different courses of action to solve the problems, thing twice about your actions, and always be aware of your surroundings, its never to much to be extra careful. Talk to a lawyer and find out you rights, if you were here in Texas or Florida, then is quite easy... but NC I have no idea.

If you decide to meet, do it in public...and I would suggest having a friend somewhere near by.

I know that you probably already know all of this...but as all of us, we only want the best for your safety.