<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 29 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I had a splendid time last Summer at Wrightsville Beach. IMHO, one of those hidden gems right under our noses here in the good &#39;ol USofA.

I&#39;d kind of wondered about the hobby/business in general in NC. Friends of mine have said Charlotte is pretty weak on the nightlife and dominated by the Bible thumpers.[/b]

I think that Charlotte has great nightlife downtown, but I was working in finance and had so many hours I rarely went out. As for the hobby in NC, I would say there are some great girls here but you have to sift through to find them. I do coubles as well and find that myself and my parter happen to be two of the more attractive girls in NC. I think there are some lovely ladies here though and another boards on the net has a very active NC page.

While I enjoy NC, I also like to travel to clients and find other areas of the US more attractive like San Francisco and Manhattan, where I started this journey. But being a Yankee, I find the people in the south to be more friendly. But I suppose that&#39;s a given with Southern Hospitality. :)