Area / Address: 1960 & duncan rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Spa
Activities: Table shower, token massage, since there's no BCD; see below
Session Length Scheduled: 1
Fee: door fee 50
Total Paid: 150
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
Was the Description you were given accurate? no, the pictures in the ads and website ain't her, but I wasn't disappointed.
Hair Color and Length: shoulder length, black
Age: mid 20s (I hope the new ASPD gives us more than 2 characters for this field)
Race: asian - chinese?
Perfume/Fragrance: nope
Smoking Status: DK
Where did you hear about this provider: mommasan
Provider`s Body: 5'4", she said 100#. Maybe, If she was thinking heavy thoughts. Cute little ass. Maybe B's. No tats or metal.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Aren't I pretty?

Comments: Happy met me at the door in a tiny pink bikini. She took me back to one of the rooms with a table shower.
After TCB, she asked if I wanted a shower. When I said yes, off came the bikini.
Good sign!
Average table shower. Her biggest thing seems to be a "chest massage": Her chest, your body.
Decent attention paid to Jr and the boys on the flip.
She toweled me off and it was off to the table.
She pretended to do a massage and I pretended to enjoy it. (Who am I kidding? A naked chick is touching me! Of course, I enjoyed it.)
On the flip, it's more "chest massage" and she slips on the cover with her mouth. Good technique, I hardly noticed.
Better than average CBJ. No eye contact, though.
When she moves to get on top of me, I motion her over to the couch for some ACG. After a few minutes, I pick her up (I did mention she is tiny?) and lay her back on the table. We (I) finish in mish.
Bottom Line: A very nice session. She did anything I asked, but I didn't ask for much.
About the "Provider's attitude" Happy likes to look at herself in the mirror. I can't say that I blame her.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes