Thread: After Party Report / Social Comments

Registered Male (Not Verified) whispers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atxbrad @ Mar 27 2009, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    INCREDIBLE! I slipped out during the after party. It just got to be sensory overload, thanks to my friends in VIP.[/b]
    Your welcome Brad........

I&#39;ve only been trying to get you to drop by and allow me to introduce you to a couple of ladies I thought you and a few others would like for what?.... 8-10 months now.......

The Young Lady I sent to get you was going to come along to the Social last night but the one that was with me throughout the day and at the Social does not really get along with her that well. Two Totally different personalities..... I had to leave a couple behind.

You could have been enjoying the Social Lady for a few months by now Brad and that hot little Dancer at Sugars for as long as well. You didn&#39;t need to buy me the dance by the way but Thanks..... She grinds away on me in appreciation quite often!

Quick Recap for those that took the time to get introduced and showed interest....

The cute young lady without a NameTag at the Social.......... M****** is a day girl from P10. Worked as an Agency Provider for a couple of months about 3 years ago. She has been at a couple of the Luncheons I put together and is a blast to be with. Drop by the club some day she&#39;s working, remind her I introduced you to her at the Social and feed her (she has an insatiable appetite for chicken) and get a couple of dances. She&#39;s definitely available for outside entertainment should you get in her comfort zone. There are a couple of guys that took swings at her and struck out because they wouldn&#39;t invest a couple of hours talking with her. She does not want to feel like a *******.

A**** was the Indian girl I introduced to a few of you in VIP at the club..... She has a review on the board from a year ago by a traveling member and as often as she plays outside the club I&#39;m surprised it was the only one...... Soft and sweet young lady that is INCREDIBLY passionate but a little clingy. I promised her I would get her to the next social after she met Brad and ******* who made a definite impression on her. Both of you should have no problems dropping by for "take out" some night. Since Brad more resembles my physique he probably has an inside track with her. Actually, come the next Social I may ask one of you guys to bring her along depending on who I&#39;m playing with at the time. You should enjoy this one a lot more than the last one I introduced to you ********

M**** that was selling her Panties provided for a while and I believe she will play with the right guy, on the right night at the right Price..... Not my personal cup of tea....

M******, the older (early thirties maybe?) gal in the fishnets dances days at Palacios and some days/nights at Sugars. Great conversationalist and a sexy dancer . I hit the "3 Dance Wall" with her and took a swing and struck out.....

K****** was the Waitress du Jour...... Former Door Girl in training as a new "spotter" and "retriever". Trying hard and seems to want to play outside the club but not my cup of tea. Feel free to take a swing at her if interested. She is DEFINITELY learning which girls appeal to our kind of crowd and will help you hook up whenever possible.

The other one I promised to bring from the P10 night shift flaked out on me when she found out I had a "date" and she would not be my exclusive entertainment package for the evening. She&#39;s a little "needy" but if anyone wants to have a drink with me some evening at P10 I can introduce you to a Sugarbaby in need of a new daddy.

Last but certainly not least (although she probably weighs in at about 97lbs) .....The thin young Blonde dancing for me was also reviewed as a Provider a few months ago but has moved away from it officially. Private Stock for the time being but should she show interest I&#39;ll definitely let you know.

I would have gotten there sooner but I needed to stop and have a little "desert" and send the "date du jour" one her way back home.......

Our friend from San Antonio....... Yup..... I&#39;m for real......

My buddy ****** that was there probably has a better lowdown on the wilder night girls than I do.....

After all....... No matter how many years go by.......

I&#39;m still "shy, timid and withdrawn" which is why I have such a difficult time meeting ladies........

Names removed to protect the not so innocent!

"The Only Relationship I'm interested in is one based on my Physical and your Financial Needs Darling!"

Registered Male (Not Verified) txsacker's Avatar
    Wow, I missed out. I mean I had a great time, but I didn&#39;t know you were even there last night. If you remember I asked about your "approach" the other day. I would have loved to have met your "lady friends".

Let&#39;s organize before the next social.
    "Pardonnez a mes levres car elles trouvent de la joie dans les lieux les plus etranges."
    (Pardon my lips, they find pleasure in unusual places.)