Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    I haven’t pick out anyone yet. I have quite a bit of messages to read and respond to. Although in the few messages I have read, I have gotten offers from gentleman that do not meet the requirements and are interested in just booking a session for the full price. However, I’m a woman of my word therefore, I will still honor my initial offer. With that said, I have been known to decline sessions in the past due to people’s online persona. So, for me choosing someone is not to be taken lightly. Just like men who research their providers, I research my clients. Especially since my sessions are more geared toward “Romantic GFE Mini Dates.”

Oh, speaking of which, if anyone recognizes my pictures from my online dating profiles (that I had up for a couple of months)...please don’t dox me. Dating truly sucks, “amiright? lol At any rate, I’ve sworn off dating and I’m joining the Hobby instead. ;)
    I am sure you are playing Mrs Clauss Looking at the Naughty and Nice List....I am sure those who have sent in their resume will not DOX you. I do hope they kept their resumes to one page... I cannot wait to read who you gave your rose to... May want to consider a cut off date for the resumes.......LOL
    Attachment 725159
    Last edited by guyeefawkes; 12-03-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”