<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...Let&#39;s go back to the original psycho who tried to substitute her hand for her vagina thinking I wouldn&#39;t notice...It&#39;s a given she&#39;s nuts but what do you consider to be appropriate action in this case? What would you do in that situation?[/b]
If that&#39;s the only problem that came up, probably just "catch" her on it and question it. But if that&#39;s the only problem that came up, no need to do anything drastic. You just got shafted--that&#39;s all. Too bad SHE didn&#39;t get shafted. I&#39;m sure she would have enjoyed it.

If it&#39;s not the only trick she tried, perhaps milk your time for all it&#39;s worth. Work it Work it Work it. Maybe also say when she won&#39;t give you anything you ask for (which she supposedly advertises)..."hmmm, do you really want &#39;hand job&#39; &#39;no kissing, etc.&#39; in your review? Because if so, continue on....I&#39;m sure this will look really good for your business once the review is out." See if that changes her attitude. Or you could just come out point blank and ask her, "you advertise certain services, yet you&#39;re not providing any of them today--can I ask why that is?" (And see if she blames it on your hygiene or just because she isn&#39;t feeling well or whatever." Then maybe (depending on her answer), give the comment above in blue afterward if you&#39;re not satisfied with her answer. I suppose it doesn&#39;t hurt to put her on the spot. You do have the right to know if it&#39;s you or her.

But be prepared, for she might just end the visit herself....and then you don&#39;t get any kind of handjob. So it&#39;s all in the way you present the statements. Be super innocent, sound sincerely interested in the answer and sweet about it.

Actually, it wasn&#39;t a handjob, right? It was a hand ACTING job...pretending to be a Va-jay-jay, right?

BTW, I want to give props out to all those before my previous post who posted the same thing about OKAY TO BOW OUT but at the beginning who didn&#39;t get the comments on their posts like mine did. I didn&#39;t even see those posts when I posted my comments. I guess we were all just thinking the same thing.