Everything I stated previously, is my opinion and the facts I stated are not disputed - pay for parking, most expensive massage in town, nothing extra beyond HJ, prices mentioned were prices I paid, service is on par with other ladies in area, difficult to book with in the beginning, unwilling to be a reference in future. I dont work for MH or any other lady in this industry. I will not give anything else except my experience. OP it is your dollars, so do with them as you see fit. I am just telling you not worth it for me. And what I left out of first post, is the pictures do accurately depict what the ladies look like, the ones I saw at least. I was not surprised nor wowed by their beauty when I arrived. They are pretty women, the ones i saw, but for me to say that the pics do not do them justice would just be untrue coming from me. Backdoor apparently has had other experiences but, my friend, you seem a bit aggressive almost as a promoter for them, makes me wonder about integrity. Well, that's my two cents, do with the information as you see fit. Good luck