I have to admit I have eyed her ads a few times. She looks a little chunky in the pics but that can be fun too. I'm not too into the goth look and she appears to have kind of a tude in the pics....I know....it's that sultry look that she is going for....but for me it just didn't happen....glad to see you had a good time especially the special $$ deal. those specials make it fun to test drive. had a few of the specials lately for the quick in and outs...don't usually review them unless it looks to be a diamond in the rough or a warning for someone to stay away from. been pretty lucky lately and i'm trying not to break that streak. anyone ever seen Hailey? (435 and holmes area) or H|P ||L ||A ||Y____||P ||A ||M ||P ||E ||R____||P ||L ||E ||A ||S ||E - w4m - 25 (skcmo--435 homes) eather....blonde nice ass...a little high in the $$$ but it looks good from behind!

♥o° C_Õ_M_P_£_€_T_€_£_Y_ ♥ _§_Â_T_I_§_F_Y_I_Ñ_G°•♥ - w4m - 20 - (Overland Park (upscale in and out

sorry didn't paste correctly....top one is backpage 3/24...bottom one is craigslist 3/23....seen both ads before and Heather is a friend of Sasha's

don't know anything about Hailey.....

know anything on either?