I am available this WEEKEND in my private Galleria incall ;)

My doubles partner Alexis AKA Buttman's Dream is IN TOWN TODAY-SUNDAY. (SHE WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT WEEK SO DON'T MISS THIS) We love to get FREAKY with each other and would love to meet with you together!

Alexis is a very tall curvy blonde who will drive you crazy with her eyes!!
I'm a beautiful natural redhead with pale skin and an athletic body. Please look up our reviews together and alone. Together we love being as sexual and as wild as possible...but we might tone it down for you ;) unless you can handle us together...

COME FIND OUT!!!!

We are offering an AMAZING DOUBLES SPECIAL! The location will be a very upscale Memorial City incall. (Please message here or email/text for rates)

TO GET VERIFIED and get an appt set up, please email me at arielstarofhouston@gmail.com with 2 RECENT REFERENCES, or you can PM me here. (no references means no reply)
I ONLY ACCEPT TEXT MESSAGES FROM FELLAS I ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE SPOKEN WITH BEFORE OR HAVE SEEN. MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS WILL BE IGNORED, FOR MY OWN SAFETY.

Menu GFE. But no GREEK, no SS AND no BBFS! Everything else we are open to!!! We are very GFE and Love being with each other and hopefully you will get to join! We are truly Bi and you will get to experience that and so much more ;