Quote from the Admiral: I travel to El Salvador, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. I've been exposed to some ugly critters. Next month I'm returning to El Salvador and Colombia. I'm not going to allow this bug to keep me in prison. There are too many beautiful Colombian & Venezuelan women in the legal brothels in Medellin Colombia. After the currency exchange, it's only $15 USD for an hour. that's $15.00 not $150.00. having a threesome for $30 with some of the hottest women on the planet in beautiful Medellin is priceless.

I travel all around Italy, Spain, France, see girls from all of those and import a few from the Greece, Ukraine, Israel and Turkey. So far I have been clear of any health problems, at my age it will probably kill me if I get it even though I am in great condition for an old fart. LOL 2 years ago (before the Covid problem) I spent 5-6 weeks in Rio and Sao Paulo many very beautiful women but more expensive than Columbia so I will just put Columbia on my list, after I get the vaccine for Covid. Thanks for the heads up!