Thread: It appears my luck just ran out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    In 1988 I contracted Malaria. within a year two relapses.
    In 2010 I contracted West Nile Virus.
    2011 & 2012 had two of the worst cases of the flu in my life and thought I was a dead man. Each time the flu was given to me by providers who were providing while sick.
    In Jan 2020 Covid-19

Covid was an mild flu for me and a cakewalk compared to 2011/2012 flu, Malaria and West Nile.

I've donated Plasma 3 times this year and will again in December.

Not to downplay any virus. I have a friend who was just removed from a respirator after 45 days. We didn't think he would make it. A few weeks ago he was able to walk halfway down the hospital hallway. He also has other health conditions that caused him to be placed in an induced coma on a respirator. He's lost so much weight he now looks great. He was a big old boy.

I travel to El Salvador, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. I've been exposed to some ugly critters. Next month I'm returning to El Salvador and Colombia. I'm not going to allow this bug to keep me in prison. There are too many beautiful Colombian & Venezuelan women in the legal brothels in Medellin Colombia. After the currency exchange, it's only $15 USD for an hour. that's $15.00 not $150.00. having a threesome for $30 with some of the hottest women on the planet in beautiful Medellin is priceless.
    Last edited by Admiral Giggle; 11-15-2020 at 02:04 PM.