I hope it's OK to bump an old thread on this forum.

Due to two knee surgeries and this china virus, I haven't been out of the house much. Plus it was really hard to find a dealership within easy driving distance to check one out. The dealerships just didn't have any in stock, plus the ones they had were already sold so nobody could sit in one.

Being 6'1" and 280, my main concern is would I be able to comfortably get in and out of the car without 'shoehorning' myself in and out. Actually this C8 felt a bit roomier than my C7.

I finally found one on the showroom floor at a local dealer and drove on over. Luckily they let me get in the car and check things out. Sadly for them, they were asking $20,000 over, plus it was a very base model without any bells and whistles.

Next up is to find a place I can get a test drive, and if I like it, will play the waiting game until the prices are MSRP or maybe lower then MSRP, but this won't be any time soon. I will also play the same waiting game for all the gremlins to disappear that always show up on new model cars.

Analysis..............beautiful car, great lines, mid-engine car at normal Corvette pricing from factory. Still a couple of gremlins, one being the frunk (front trunk where the engine would normally be) coming open when car is being driven, and there is something with the valve guides, but that's about all at this time.