Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It appears my luck just ran out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Thanks all for wishes. This shit is weird that I can feel downhill in advance but feeling shit last about an hour. My neighbor got me an oximeter and it gives me head up that feeling shit is coming. Since this afternoon, I got sore throat and swollen feet. My doubts of this may not be it is going lower. Got a threatening text back from an agency. Look like no need to respond back to them.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think a lot depends upon what level of viral load you have. If you were in bed for 30 minutes, with someone that was infected. Your viral load would be much higher....than if you had a casual contact in a grocery store. Thus your symptoms would be more severe.
    On another note....for both providers and clients. With the availability of testing.... places like Gogettested.com. Testing weekly should be the norm. I even saw a provider....Lucia Conte posted results on Twitter.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    In 1988 I contracted Malaria. within a year two relapses.
    In 2010 I contracted West Nile Virus.
    2011 & 2012 had two of the worst cases of the flu in my life and thought I was a dead man. Each time the flu was given to me by providers who were providing while sick.
    In Jan 2020 Covid-19

Covid was an mild flu for me and a cakewalk compared to 2011/2012 flu, Malaria and West Nile.

I've donated Plasma 3 times this year and will again in December.

Not to downplay any virus. I have a friend who was just removed from a respirator after 45 days. We didn't think he would make it. A few weeks ago he was able to walk halfway down the hospital hallway. He also has other health conditions that caused him to be placed in an induced coma on a respirator. He's lost so much weight he now looks great. He was a big old boy.

I travel to El Salvador, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. I've been exposed to some ugly critters. Next month I'm returning to El Salvador and Colombia. I'm not going to allow this bug to keep me in prison. There are too many beautiful Colombian & Venezuelan women in the legal brothels in Medellin Colombia. After the currency exchange, it's only $15 USD for an hour. that's $15.00 not $150.00. having a threesome for $30 with some of the hottest women on the planet in beautiful Medellin is priceless.
    Last edited by Admiral Giggle; 11-15-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
    In 1988 I contracted Malaria. within a year two relapses.
    In 2010 I contracted West Nile Virus.
    2011 & 2012 had two of the worst cases of the flu in my life and thought I was a dead man. Each time the flu was given to me by providers who were providing while sick.
    In Jan 2020 Covid-19

Covid was an mild flu for me and a cakewalk compared to 2011/2012 flu, Malaria and West Nile.
    Damn, you picked a bad time to travel to China!

Hope you beat it and recover soon. Good Luck to you.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    [Staff edit. M]

Hey Sam, I see your thread got moved to ''Granny's''. Update us when you are up to posting again. Good for you, letting your contacts know, I suspect most others would not have extended themselves in that way. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
    I think a lot depends upon what level of viral load you have. If you were in bed for 30 minutes, with someone that was infected. Your viral load would be much higher....than if you had a casual contact in a grocery store. Thus your symptoms would be more severe.
    I had not heard that! That's valuable information. I think I'm going to take another break from the hobby. I didn't hobby from mid-February through mid-August, then cautiously came out of hiding from late August through late September. Admittedly, I've been NCNS'd by three women since then, so my hiatus hasn't been for my lack of trying. Looks like it's time to burrow back underground for a while. Good-bye cruel world, hello pillow.

Wear a mask so we can get back to hooking up with hot women again. That is all.

Registered Male (Not Verified) sd2011's Avatar
    I’m tested every two weeks due to my job. I’m simply amazed at how much misinformation is still permeating online regarding the virus and its pathogenesis.

Feel like I’ve been to hell and came back. I am sure will be same for tonight. At least my oxymeter warns me ahead of the hell. I’ve been thru some bad flu , H1N1 and illness but last night was no joke. Luckily, still no severe shortness of breathing. Foot swelling came down but discoloration is there. Worst part of all so far is when oxygen level goes down, I get chill for minutes then burns, hallucination, and fuck with my mind. I can handle headaches and body aches (they are not any worse than military trainings).
    Most likely I got it but I will get my test tomorrow.

I got responses today that indy lady got tested negative. Agency told me 3 ladies I met will get tested. Luxury, texted me and told me thank you and ladies I met will get tested. Sun texted me and told me “Fuck You”.

People, be safe, get tested frequently. If you’re positive take a break. This shit is no joke. This is for you and others.

I was healthy and going through this hell every night but I don’t know how Trump survived through. Now sunset scares me because I don’t know what to expect when night comes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One of the guys at work got it from his wife who was asymptomatic a month ago and has been in the hospital since.

He had to get on an ecmo machine and breathing tube. He then started having problem with his heart, kidneys etc and had to have surgery. then picked up pneumonia. His wife had no symptoms. It is amazing how it has no effect on some but will mess up others.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was told if you do go and get tested tell them you have symptoms even though you don’t. If you have symptoms, insurance covers the test. If you have no symptoms, you have to fork over the $300 for the test.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Quote from the Admiral: I travel to El Salvador, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. I've been exposed to some ugly critters. Next month I'm returning to El Salvador and Colombia. I'm not going to allow this bug to keep me in prison. There are too many beautiful Colombian & Venezuelan women in the legal brothels in Medellin Colombia. After the currency exchange, it's only $15 USD for an hour. that's $15.00 not $150.00. having a threesome for $30 with some of the hottest women on the planet in beautiful Medellin is priceless.

I travel all around Italy, Spain, France, see girls from all of those and import a few from the Greece, Ukraine, Israel and Turkey. So far I have been clear of any health problems, at my age it will probably kill me if I get it even though I am in great condition for an old fart. LOL 2 years ago (before the Covid problem) I spent 5-6 weeks in Rio and Sao Paulo many very beautiful women but more expensive than Columbia so I will just put Columbia on my list, after I get the vaccine for Covid. Thanks for the heads up!

Sam is a well-known, often banned handle, both here, and on ECCIE. Trolling is his specialty, which is why I side-eye his tale of contracting Covid. He posted that I am responsible for the demise of the Northwest Highway spas, and he posted that I control 10 handles on ECCIE, LOL.. Which is hysterically funny, when I have had one handle, and he has been banned under at least 6 that I can name!

If he has Covid, I wish him a speedy recovery, but he will remain a troll on every pussy site. That is who he is. He will return with a new handle within a week of his next ban. That is what he does.

By the way, did you see his post, where he allegedly texted the spas, and Lovely Angels about having got Covid, and Lovely Angels texted back ''fuck you''? They know who he is. ''Fuck you'' was an appropriate response.

eng, cavmen, georgecam.... Lots of banned handles has he..
    Last edited by Chung Tran; 11-17-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast