Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eros

Verified Companion Companion allofamber's Avatar
    Yes I'm on there...and I love it....great way to advertise..

My fees are for my time and companionship.
    I will NOT answer any questions about services.
    This includes code phrases and acronyms.

I advertise on Eros occasionally and I like the site. I havent had any issues and have traveled using the site for several years.
    [color="#9932CC"][font="Book Antiqua"][size=3]Jaime Lynn Anderson

My Life Is My Story....

Retired...Available for references by email only.

Figuring It Out Companion Victoria of Houston's Avatar
    Ok, now I am persuaded to try it out. I guess I will just bite the bullet and pay for one month and see what happens.

Thanks everyone for the input
    -Victoria
    Sensual Rubdown Provider
    http:// http://www.preferred411.com/houston/victoria
    victorias.serenity@gmail.com

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Mar 4 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ok, now I am persuaded to try it out. I guess I will just bite the bullet and pay for one month and see what happens.

Thanks everyone for the input [/b]
    I&#39;ll just add a few thoughts. Although some sites blast EROS it IS a wonderful source for attracting business men who are traveling. In Dallas it&#39;s always been great for me.

As far as verifying ladies, well, you&#39;ll have to fax them a copy of your driver&#39;s license and sign a release form. There are a few hoops that you have to jump through to advertise on there.

Although I have heard a few horror stories of EROS ladies being scammers, and I&#39;m sure that many are true, it&#39;s been my experience that some of the BEST clients that I have met were from that venue.

Too bad the price tag is SO high per month.

Sending you good luck!
    Elisabeth
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Its funny how all us men think alike. I also use Eros to verify pics and info, but do not rely on it for the initial interest.

I have surfed EROS but never booked through it. I generally find two things wrong with it: (1) the prices tend to be a lot higher than the ads in other places, and (2) it doesn&#39;t provide the level of detail that I want to see prior to meeting someone. Which is why I stick to ASPD, TER & (now, and to a lesser extent) Naughty Reviews. I know there are others... If EROS started posting reviews on their ladies, I think that would help verify the ads. But (in these economic stressful times) that doesn&#39;t say anything about the prices.

When I was hobbying, I&#39;d look there occasionally. I never used them to make contact. I have used P411 only after verifying that the lady provided the services I desired via other means. Regardless of your advertising method and place just remember the "screening" is primarily up to the provider. I won&#39;t speak for others but I screened only to determine if services were available and not so much for security issues. Those issues were determined , for me, after the contact was made. I could see right away which ladies wanted too much personal info and who did not. I believe in security but I&#39;ve never seen for example why a lady who has screened me made me go to one or two places first before divulging her incall. Sooner or later the client must find out. I was never a risk to any lady I visited but some of the ladies made things more insecure by complicating the process. 1500 names is a big database for a provider to keep.

Eros makes e puts all the radars on - I have been stung a few times. I think its more than likely well known in the right circles. As for fbsm - I am not into those parties - not my style.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Feb 27 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey guys,

This is a question for you and ladies as well.

For clients:

How often do any of you use eros.com to find a provider? Do you think this site is very well-known amidst the community? Also, out of those who do hobby, how many who like fbsm use eros to find this type of provider?

For ladies:

If you do advertise on eros, do you get a get a good response from there? How about any of you ladies who are strictly fbsm?[/b]
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2