Date: Middle of February

Provider: Tracy

Phone or Pager: 512-657-9648

Email Address: hot-pink-panties@hotmail.com

Website/URL: hot-pink-panties.tripod.com

City, State: Austin TX

Appointment Type: ( incall) South Yay!

Provider Category: ( Independent)

Activities: CON,LFK, DATY like an addict, Dirty Talk, BBBJ, CFS,TUHA, K9, MISS, more DATY like an addict, BBBJ and COB.

Session Length: 1.5 hrs

Total Paid: BU

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: long, dark hair that goes to the middle of her back

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: All natural, with a light body wash.

Smoking Status: No

Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider’s Face and Body: Traci is beautiful indeed. She has long dark hair that goes to her back, pretty eyes, and a big smile. Her petite frame is perfect . Her skin is soft, and she has freckles here, and there. In Traci's last add she describes herself this way: "all natural, cute little butt, athelic legs to wrap around you." I would like to add she has pretty little feet, soft hands, and full lips in both places too.

Comments.

This was my second encouter with Traci. I rememer leaving her hotel after our first date still sweating after a cool shower. The sex this time was even more vigourous. I remember joking with her at one point saying, "this is savage!" She laughed, and purred. Daty with Traci is so frikin' nice it makes one forget about progressing to anything else. I did lots of it, and it was well received. Traci's oral skills are A+. She rewarded me greatly for the DATY. The BBBJ was unrushed sucking, stoking, and smacking the bc against her lips and face. wet, dry, ya know? All that.

Traci has a little frame that you can just about hold her in one arm, making it realtively easy to get good leverage in any position. :D She loves it! We were bent & twisted up mutiply. The vigourous f'kn was interupted only briefly with swigs of bottled water, and dabbing off with towels.

I must say Traci is definetly in the ATF Category for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar