Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lunch time Social is a GO!

Provider (at aspd)
    :wub: The Lunchen is on my to do list & still making arrangements to be there. I am looking forward to meeting new friendly faces and seeing old companions.

BuckeyeFarmer
    I just my invite! I will be there!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Summer&#39;s Treasures @ Mar 15 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I will be attending from Dallas with 4 of our lovelies. Sam, Kasey, Ryann and Blaze will all be in attendance. These ladies are very excited and looking forward to meet some of the Houston lunch crowd. Blaze and Ryann attended the first evening social hosted by CK and CB awhile back...[/b]

Summer - check your PMs here.

Looks like I&#39;ll be making it. I will likely be playing hooky from work.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am so looking forward to this. Am taking off the rest of the day. Hope to make arrangements with one of the ladies that attend.

BuckeyeFarmer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigLouie @ Mar 16 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am so looking forward to this. Am taking off the rest of the day. Hope to make arrangements with one of the ladies that attend.[/b]
    I hate to tell you, but I already beat you to that! She is talking about making me crawl home.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 3 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We will have a lunch social on Thursday March 19, 2009. It will start around noon and go on until around 5-6 - depending on the venue&#39;s needs for the private area that evening.

It will be at a centrally located restaurant, different from the venue we have for the Evening Socials

I hope to get a Valet service to park cars for us since parking is kinda limited.

I am also working on having a buffet so the COST for the guys will be $15
    and of course FREE for the ladies.

There is a bar, so drinks will be available.

If you weren&#39;t on the social invite list before, you better get your name and vouches over to CK immediately if you are interested in attending.

Lunch time socials are a great idea. I hope you will do one when the schools are in session so that I can plan ahead. When the wife and kids are at school, it would be a good occassion to meet some of the people here. I&#39;m not sure if they want to meet me, but there are some great people here. They can handle it (smile).

All our registered providers just need to request an invite, if you haven&#39;t received invitations to the Evening Social.

CK and I are looking forward to seeing some of our old friends and meeting some new ones who typically can&#39;t get away in the evenings.

CK will be sending out the invitations around the 17th which will have the location and other information regarding the social.[/b]

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    CK and I have received several inquiries as to whether or not the Lunch Thursday is on.

OF COURSE LUNCH IS STILL ON FOR THURSDAY!

I can&#39;t image any reason why a group of people couldn&#39;t meet for a social or a Meet and Greet.
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

Still Looking Around Summer's Treasures's Avatar
    Our ladies are still attending and do not forget our friend Max. She will be attending as our guest, even though she is an INDY. I think a couple of the girls my need some dessert after. Anyone interested?

Provider (at aspd)
    Sorry I have to decline my invite. I have to work no play till my project is complete. Hopefully I can make the next one.
    Ya&#39;ll enjoy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unfortunately I will be unable to attend today&#39;s luncheon. :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3