Thread: Weekend Providers Forum

Personally I find the weekend provider section a very useful one and would like to see it continue when the ASPD site comes back. As such I was wondering who else thinks it should be included and preserved.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I, also. Great idea. :D

i agree great asset

Retired Administrator
    thanx a lot for the positive comments and we'll have to wait and see as to what features we will have when aspd comes back on line. In the interim - it will continue here and in other cities across Invision. As you know - we were using it in relationship to letting ladies post their availability during long Holiday weekends -- so it might just work. Again -- glad you like it and talking to some of the Providers ---> they definitely appreciate it too... They will know it is worthwhile for them when their phones ring and the reviews are there for others to read...
    Have a great weekend...

Verified Hobbyist
    I agree that the Weekend Provider Forum is very helpful! Thanks for adding it.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Good Morning,

What would we do without your thoughtfulness?

It seems that our prices are to high for the gentlemen now and they are going to "regular" establishments instead of asking us do we provide massages with happy endings...just my .05 on the subject. We don't know what they are interested in if they don't tell us. It seems they liked to be stroked like cats and really who doesn't? Massages are everyones dream even ours but I'm finding there are quit a few that just enjoy reading our ads as entertainment, now. BTW, I give a great massage...it's a great way to get a "cat" nap in too.....purrrrrrrrrrrrr I love to hear a man snore! :P

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 14 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thanx a lot for the positive comments and we&#39;ll have to wait and see as to what features we will have when aspd comes back on line. In the interim - it will continue here and in other cities across Invision. As you know - we were using it in relationship to letting ladies post their availability during long Holiday weekends -- so it might just work. Again -- glad you like it and talking to some of the Providers ---> they definitely appreciate it too... They will know it is worthwhile for them when their phones ring and the reviews are there for others to read...
    Have a great weekend...[/b]

Verified Hobbyist
    I&#39;m all for it. As a matter of fact I used it yesterday for a nice encounter, review to follow. :D
    Live life to the fullest, the graveyards are full of people that were too busy to die.

Very benecfiical to both providers and hobbyist, helps to know who is available for those last minute encounters.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    me likey too!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I may have a weekend where I am in need of a quick fix as well. It&#39;s a helpful forum to know for sure who is available and who may not be.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

I think it is very useful too! Hope it becomes part of ASPD.
    "Im the best at what I do and what I do isn't very nice! ..... In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.