Thread: Major foot odor issues.....just can't do it....advise please

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar

Major foot odor issues.....just can't do it....advise please

I literally can't do it no more! Ughhhhhhh! I have a regular I've seen for sometime now but this person has developed some BAD foot odor! It's to the point that not only will it smell up the entire room but when he takes his shoes off at the door he walks on my carpet throughout my place and after he leaves to head home the smell of his feet is in my carpet...... I'm sure he's aware of it most of the time he request to jump in the shower immediately upon arrival but the thing is after showering his feet still stink very bad then he lays on my bed and the smell is on my comforter as well........ normally I would post this up for just the ladies to reply to but as of right now I would like advice from anyone this is just gross and I do not want my carpet and my bed smelling of bad foot odor.....
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Oh wow really sorry to hear about that. Foot/nail fungus? He should really get that checked out... or it may be time for him to purchase new socks/shoes...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    I literally can't do it no more! Ughhhhhhh! I have a regular I've seen for sometime now but this person has developed some BAD foot odor! It's to the point that not only will it smell up the entire room but when he takes his shoes off at the door he walks on my carpet throughout my place and after he leaves to head home the smell of his feet is in my carpet...... I'm sure he's aware of it most of the time he request to jump in the shower immediately upon arrival but the thing is after showering his feet still stink very bad then he lays on my bed and the smell is on my comforter as well........ normally I would post this up for just the ladies to reply to but as of right now I would like advice from anyone this is just gross and I do not want my carpet and my bed smelling of bad foot odor.....
    I'd say that's an issue that you have no choice but to raise with him. You'd probably be doing him a favor. Maybe he has some sort of medical issue that needs to be addressed.

Thanks guys...I appreciate the replies....I feel strongly that he’s aware of it because he always wants to go Straight into the shower.....But I’m thinking even though he’s in there washing the smell is obviously not coming off.... I just can’t take it anymore on my carpet or my bedding.....It’s also a big mood killer
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Tell him to go soak his feet in apple cider vinegar for a few weeks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Tell him you have a hygiene issue with him and he needs to address it. I suggest he soak his feet in some salt water mixed with vinegar and a little bleach for 30 minutes. That should kill the fungus after a few treatments
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I'm literally going to suggest these treatment options to him....the smell is out of control! I do notice him wearing the sake old shoes but without socks....smdh......
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Tell him to try ,tea tree essential oil or lavender essential oil foot soak mixed with epsom salt.. Both of those are antifungal.

Hopefully the foot smelling issue doesnt have anything to do with medical, such as diabetes.

You know sometimes guy neglect themselves when it comes to going to the doctor..

Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    I'm literally going to suggest these treatment options to him....the smell is out of control!
    I do notice him wearing the same old shoes, but without socks....smdh......

Men tend to wear the same (favorite) shoes for years....and some never got over that Miami Vice look of Don Johnson wearing sneakers without socks.
    Yes, bring it up to him, I recommend he get a pedicure to really clean out those tootsies.

Last edited by Ugotme10; 10-08-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    tell him to go get a spa pedicure before he visits.... yukkkky feet yukkkkk!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

A pedicure will scrape off all that dead skin that’s probably harboring the bacteria that’s causing the problem.
    I get a pedicure at least twice a month and 3 times in months that have a ‘Y’ in them.
    Good luck!

Last edited by Ugotme10; 10-08-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Been there, done that

The only thing that helped me was running 3-4 pairs of shoes at the same time with liberal use of foot powder. Change shoes as often as possible (6-8 hours) and use powder on the pair you're taking off and the pair you're putting on. I went through several foot doctors who could not help . This cured the problem for me with no return. I think its caused by foot sweat or damp conditions

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The smell of cow crap is money
    The smell of crude oil is money
    The smell of foot odor is apparently money

Good luck!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    For one, I’m sure he knows that his feet stink so don’t be afraid to have a conversation about it. Maybe he can wear a clean pair of socks during the appointment.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Sorry, I cant even imagine
    Come relax with me 405-588-8886