Visit My Website

Hi There,

Do you enjoy the company of a lady that is extremely classy, beautiful, exotic, well educated, great personality, and knows how to make you smile? Well look no further. I am here ready to meet and greet gentlemen that want to take a break from work and enjoy my company.

I am very down to earth and love to be in the company of others who are respectful and down to earth as well and just want to have a good time.

I have an extremely exotic look. I have silky smooth tanned skin with captivating deep blue eyes, medium length dark blonde hair with a mesmerizing all natural figure well toned with curves in all the right places standing 5' 5", 118 lbs., 34C-24-36. I am 24 yrs young.

I am articulate, intelligent, university educated, an excellent entertainer and a good listener, which makes me a perfect companion for any occasion. I am also described as sexy, genuine, charming, seductive and discreet.

I dress conservatively and classy, and wear very light makeup. I bring no hassles, am reliable and punctual. I like to make each date a personal and enjoyable experience for both of us.

I have no tattoos and I am a non smoker. I very much enjoy being an independent companion. I enjoy extended sessions, including dinner, dancing, sporting events, open mic poetry and comedy lounges.

My donations reflect the quality of companionship I provide and the demand for my companionship. I believe in quality over quantity of men that I see, allowing me to be selective over the type of gentlemen that I spend time with.</span>

Outcall
1hr-$250

Incall
1hr-$225

We can stay inside and relax, go out to dinner, or enjoy an evening out. I am also available for social events (business dinners, shows, sporting events).

With ample advance notice, I am available as a companion for domestic excursions.

If it be a weekend, overnight, evening out on the town, dinner, or a brief meeting. Enjoying our time together is a must.

Pre-Booking Appts.

Please send 2 verfiable references and/ or date-check id/ P411 id

<span style="color:#4B0082">Jaime Lynn Anderson

512--662--3062

Jaimelynn4u@yahoo.com

Visit My Website

P411 Profile