Thread: Do we have a "fast lane?"

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some boards have a "fast lane" or something similar where providers with cancellations can post specials for 24-48 hours? Do we have anything like that? Due to circumstances beyond a fellow's control, I have such a deal for Thursday eve. Just being able to post an ad once every 7 days doesn't cover this, but such situations would be great opportunities for the budget-minded hobbyist's wallet in this tight economy. (Gosh, I should be so tight! Ha!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fancy. That's a great idea especially for us travelers who make trips in with short notice. I'm heading to Houston tomorrow on short notice and have not had any luck because of the board limitations.

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    Fast lane sounds like a great idea. Curious though, could hobbyist use it who are looking for a last minute appt?
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

That sounds very useful; often I find myself with time to play at the last minute.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Uh-oh... This discussion topic always ends up going down a rat-hole about advertising putting board owners at risk. *sigh* We should probably gear it more toward what VERBIAGE would be acceptable such as artfully vague references to having no plans for the evening & perhaps interested parties should contact *the lady* with suggestions. Then she can give you the lowdown personally. *ahem*

As far the concept for facilitating networking ops, I'm all for it! YES!

:wub:
    The hobby is an investment in your time & money and my time & reputation. My dedication to your satisfaction is what keeps you singing my praises!

April 2011: Available NOW for FBSM/L1/L2 in south Austin near Downtown. ONLY accepting new clients w/ verifiable references or trusted referrals/vouches. If you've seen me in the past, you're good to go! NO reviews please!

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KatnAustin @ Mar 3 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Uh-oh... This discussion topic always ends up going down a rat-hole about advertising putting board owners at risk. *sigh* We should probably gear it more toward what VERBIAGE would be acceptable such as artfully vague references to having no plans for the evening & perhaps interested parties should contact *the lady* with suggestions. Then she can give you the lowdown personally. *ahem*

As far the concept for facilitating networking ops, I&#39;m all for it! YES!

:wub:[/b]
    The Dallas forum has a Saturday and Sunday type of new feature for advertising which I think is great! Maybe Houston can do the same!!!

Hugs,
    Elisabeth
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elisabethwhispers @ Mar 13 2009, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Dallas forum has a Saturday and Sunday type of new feature for advertising which I think is great! Maybe Houston can do the same!!!

Hugs,
    Elisabeth[/b]
    I see we now have a Saturday Sunday section. On ASPD I once proposed that ladies who might be available with short notice be allowed to advertise that somewhere. It was suggested that if you are available from time to time that you post it with your normal ad. I was informed that it was not appropriate for gentlemen to ask for short notice in an "in search of" forum. If you revise the Sat Sunday forum to read "today and tomorrow," the need will be satisfied. It should be remembered that screening is ALWAYS required. When I was hobbying, I never took a chance with my security or that of the lady. In today&#39;s economy money can be earned on short notice work. The spas which met that need are plagued by LE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlexisSoftTouch @ Mar 3 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fast lane sounds like a great idea. Curious though, could hobbyist use it who are looking for a last minute appt?[/b]
    I think you&#39;ve already seen some response in the affirmative. Me? Not usually... Free time is such a precious commodity that it typically requires a bit of &#39;malice aforethought&#39;! :D

But, having just said that... motive & opportunity came into alignment just this past weekend but... absent access to normal resources... what&#39;s a boy to do??? :P

Looks like we got our wish with a Sat & Sun thread for H-town. I&#39;ll be curious to watch the utilization from both sides...
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be