Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'd like to know what guys think about this..

Tracey.......you are just fine the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (16YearItch @ Mar 12 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Way to notch your six-shooter, ferd.
    Are you happy now that you proved your point?[/b]

[attachment=871:I_like_w...is_going.jpg]

Attached Images Attached Images

Boy - you guys ruined my week with the combo of Bab Bush and Nixon - eeewwww. Anyway - I do believe there are some basic definitions that exist. GFE would entail; kissing, cuddling, kissing most body parts - not feet or ass and certainly DATY. PSE would include the above, plus; CO whatever - hair excluded, dirty talk, TB, screaming etc - try to make it believable. If one were to advertise PSE - I would exclude any fetish not on the menu specifically, ie. golden showers, greek, ass licking or "anything anal or painful. Think that would cover it for most. Another mention - are pics/video ok or not. Beyond that I think most knowledgable individuals would know what to expect. It doesn&#39;t seem that difficult - although I agree about atitude - hard to quantify. .02 from me.
    ftime

Tracey
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yak_Man @ Mar 13 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [attachment=871:I_like_w...is_going.jpg][/b]
    This thread got pretty weird..I never considered chickens, goats, Barbara Bush, Nixon etc for sexual pleasure but I digress.. I think my original "question" was answered...Not that I really asked a question...But thanks for all the input :)

Registered Male (Not Verified) Gfe Referrals's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tracey P @ Mar 13 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This thread got pretty weird..I never considered chickens, goats, Barbara Bush, Nixon etc for sexual pleasure but I digress.. I think my original "question" was answered...Not that I really asked a question...But thanks for all the input :)[/b]
    Too funny Tracey. You were I think saying what is PSE and the topic pretty much switched to that and then some because I am pretty sure once you start including chickens, goats, Barbara Bush, Nixon etc for sexual pleasure you have definitely left the idea of PSE far behind and entered the strange and bizarre universe. Would that be SBE?

When did ass licking and greek become fetishes,lol?

The rule of thumb for new provider is : The longer they have been on aspd, the more activities have moved from PSE to GFE. In other words , check the registration date, and put it on jaded-o-meter.
    I have been here five years so I might be incriminating myself . B)

You are "sick". LOL when did they become fetishes? Can I have a list of the ladies you&#39;ve seen. A Joke..... Yes has become wierd - but b Bush and Nixon - come on......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3