Date: 3/12/09
Mistie ran an ad on this site for $. She answered the phone when I called. I gave her three current ip.board references and was cleared for landing. I made appt for two hours later. I called when I got close and after a wrong turn, corrected course, called from motel property and was invited on up. Two room suite. A young adult female "assistant" was in the main room. Mistie and I excused ourselves into the adjacent room. I was at once impressed with Mistie's looks. Her ad photos look good, but I didn't expect her to be as good looking in person. She was better. Probably 5" 8" 125 lbs, between 35 and 45 yrs old. And very cooperative sexually. I kissed her neck, titties and clit before rolling her over and exploring her backside. Wow! What an ass! I rubbed here and there before placing my hands on her hips and lifting. She responded by raising up on all fours and then dropping her shoulders and arching her back to shove her ass in the air. I tongued her clit, pussy and ass till I was ready for more. I applied a cover (my choice) and assumed the position on my back for her to 69. Excellent. Then, doggie and mish to the finish line. She can squeeze and release like no other.
She brought a washcloth for cleanup.
Very good experience. $ plus tip. She said she was cuttin' us a deal 'cause things seem to be tough all over. Worth it! Best deal in a while. I was there abt 40 mins.
Phone: 214-694-7381
Email: mistieofdallas@yahoo.com